Sports massage has many benefits for athletes at any levels. These will help you achieve your short and long term goals. A sports massage:
- Prepares your body and mind for competition.
- Helps prevent injuries.
- Relieves muscle tension, pain and soreness.
- Releases fascial restrictions.
- Improves blood flow (O2) to the muscles.
- Increases joint range of motion.
- Speeds recovery time from training.
- Accelerates the healing process of an injury.
Additionally, treatments may include:
Heat, Ice, Passive Stretching, Proprio Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) Stretching, Compression, Myofascial Therapy, and Deep Tissue Neuromuscular Massage.